- Study reveals new chemicals emitted from e-cigarettes - 28 July 2016
- E-cigarettes should not be available on prescription, say GPs - 28 July 2016
- New study says office workers must exercise for an hour a day to counter death risk - 28 July 2016
- BAT share price falls 11% - 28 July 2016
- Australia: How a tobacco giant is trying to bypass plain packaging rules - 28 July 2016
- USA: Study finds E-cigarette liquid containers are often mislabelled - 28 July 2016
- China: Shanghai proposes stricter anti-smoking laws - 28 July 2016
- Parliamentary Question - 28 July 2016
- Impact of the Spending Review on health and social care: ASH comment - 19 July 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...