- Electronic cigarettes - the fog and haze around the debate - 24 May 2016
- Europe lifts warning on Pfizer smoking cessation drug - 24 May 2016
- Scotland: Young people unaware of health risks of fruit-flavoured Shisha pipes - 24 May 2016
- Study reveals success of text messaging in helping smokers quit - 24 May 2016
- USA: Electronic cigarette use stalls as health concerns grow - 24 May 2016
- USA: Baseball great Tony Gwynn’s family sues tobacco industry over his death - 24 May 2016
- Tobacco Companies' Legal Challenge to Standardised Tobacco Packaging Fails: Other Countries to Follow UK Lead - 19 May 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...