- The ‘ethical’ investment funds pumping millions into oil firms and big tobacco - 26 August 2016
- USA: Research finds US teens more likely to vape for flavourings than nicotine in e-cigarettes - 26 August 2016
- Aberdeen: Unions take on council amid threats to fine staff over smoking at work - 26 August 2016
- Research: Smokers with newly discovered genetic markers have higher lung cancer risk - 26 August 2016
- Switzerland: New research suggests cash may convince some smokers to quit - 26 August 2016
- USA: Pharmacies sell cigarettes for less than other stores - 26 August 2016
- USA: Truth campaign goes #Squadless to stop teen smoking - 26 August 2016
- USA: Miami Township parks to be smoke-free - 26 August 2016
- Stop Smoking Services still successful but need to do better if NHS shortfall is to be plugged - 18 August 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...