- Adoption chiefs' U-turn over ban on placing young children with parents who use e-cigarettes - 02 March 2015
- British Heart Foundation is urging smokers to quit on National No Smoking Day - 02 March 2015
- London’s mayor rejects smoking ban proposal in public spaces - 02 March 2015
- US Smokers may tap into multiple sources for nicotine - 02 March 2015
- US: Three tobacco companies to settle 400 smoking lawsuits - 02 March 2015
- Ireland: Former attorney general questions legality of proposal to penalise firms representing big tobacco - 02 March 2015
- Italy: E-cigarette firms say new tax benefits tobacco - 02 March 2015
- What Killed Spock: Leonard Nimoy killed by cigarettes he gave up 30 years ago - 02 March 2015
- Media Briefing: Standardised "Plain" Packaging, EU Regulation process ends on 2nd March - 26 February 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...