- Number of children trying smoking drops to record low - 25 July 2014
- Mars lawyers attack tobacco standard packaging - 25 July 2014
- North West teenagers and MPs back standardised packs - 25 July 2014
- Lancashire: Man faces £340 bill over dropped cigarette - 25 July 2014
- South Africa plans plain cigarette packaging by 2015 - 25 July 2014
- US: CDC reports annual financial cost of COPD to be $36 billion - 25 July 2014
- Invitation to the recording of a Stoptober advert - 25 July 2014
- Smoking rates among children in England fall to record low - 24 July 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...