- Tobacco group’s advert ‘misled public’ rules ASA - 30 July 2014
- Department of Health ‘cancer growth’ ad found to be truthful by the ASA - 30 July 2014
- British American Tobacco 6-month profits down - 30 July 2014
- Scotland: Electronic cigarettes face blanket ban on hospital grounds - 30 July 2014
- Scotsman: “NHS must read smoke signals on health” - 30 July 2014
- Dorset: Illegal tobacco seized - 30 July 2014
- Advertising Authority Rules Against Tobacco Industry Again: ASH Calls JTI Ad Campaign "Blatantly Dishonest" - 29 July 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...