- BBC engineer loses his life after drinking e-cigarette liquid and alcohol - 30 November 2015
- Hull: 'Use e-cigarettes to stop smoking' – health chiefs back 'game changing' technology - 30 November 2015
- Nottingham: Five smokers hit by £1,000 litter penalty - 30 November 2015
- US: Waitress shot dead after asking customer not to smoke - 30 November 2015
- India: Anti-tobacco group presents people’s manifesto ahead of polls - 30 November 2015
- British American Tobacco Africa Scandal: Bribery Act Investigation Must Start Now - 30 November 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...