- Civil service chief under fire for keeping job at drink manufacturer - 30 October 2014
- TV: Trust Me, I’m a Doctor: Are electronic cigarettes safe? - 30 October 2014
- Liverpool: Teenagers and Luciana Berger MP support launch of Smokefree Cars campaign - 30 October 2014
- London: Shisha bar demolished - 30 October 2014
- York: Electronic cigarette sellers say indoor ban won’t harm business - 30 October 2014
- US: More cities raise tobacco age of sale to 21 - 30 October 2014
- Parliamentary questions - 30 October 2014
- Tobacco Tax Gaps: Small Rise Shows Need for New Government Action - 16 October 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...