- Northern Ireland: MLAs urged to match £5m job support fund for tobacco firm staff - 22 July 2016
- Sheffield: Children's playgrounds to become smoke-free zones - 22 July 2016
- Yorkshire: Smoke-free zones could come to Barnsley - 22 July 2016
- Study: Those who have given up cigarettes 'drink less alcohol too' - 22 July 2016
- China: Beijing brings in 2.2 million yuan in fines with 'toughest' smoking ban - 22 July 2016
- Canada: Menthol-like cigarettes sold despite ban - 22 July 2016
- Africa: Plains packaging - 22 July 2016
- Impact of the Spending Review on health and social care: ASH comment - 19 July 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...