- Two in three cancer patients will survive by end of decade but "lung cancer patients deserve better" - 06 December 2013
- Continued smoking after diagnosis decreases likelihood of recovery from kidney cancer - 06 December 2013
- Ireland: Minister expecting fight on tobacco - 06 December 2013
- Turkmenistan: Preparing law on harm of tobacco smoke - 06 December 2013
- New York: E-cigarettes ban in public spaces debate continues - 06 December 2013
- Major Win for Public Health as Government Goes Ahead With Standard Packs Legislation - 02 December 2013
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...