- Lung disease kills one person every five minutes in the UK - but research is badly underfunded - 27 May 2016
- Sweden: E-cigarettes no longer considered medicinal products - 27 May 2016
- Norway to detail progress on plain packaging - 27 May 2016
- China: Capital launching 100-day effort to help smokers quit - 27 May 2016
- Philippines and Thailand returning to WTO on tobacco row - 27 May 2016
- Czechia: Smoking ban failure triggers emergency coalition talks - 27 May 2016
- Indonesia: 8-year-olds could be picking the tobacco in your cigarettes - 27 May 2016
- Parliamentary business - EDMs - 27 May 2016
- Public Health Minister Jane Ellison awarded WHO medal - 27 May 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...