- Nine year old asks for NHS help to quit smoking - 22 April 2014
- E-cigarettes: no smoke without fear - 22 April 2014
- Wales: Significant public support for ban on smoking in cars carrying children - 22 April 2014
- Yorkshire: Wakefield Council pledges action on smokers - 22 April 2014
- Manchester: Teen calls for an end to appealing cigarette packs - 22 April 2014
- USA: Man says anti-smoking drug Chantix made him kill his ex-wife and attempt suicide - 22 April 2014
- UK again tops EU scale of tobacco control measures - 27 March 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...