- PHE builds on last year's Stoptober campaign for 2015 edition - 04 September 2015
- London: Ronaldo and Messi are the butt of new quirky scheme to reduce cigarette litter on streets - 04 September 2015
- London: Cigarette to blame for fire which destroyed home of 90-year-old woman - 04 September 2015
- Jersey: Pupils secure smoke-free pledges - 04 September 2015
- Oman may impose permanent ban on e-cigarettes in coming weeks - 04 September 2015
- US: N.Y. bill seeks to outlaw smoking in hotel rooms - 04 September 2015
- Kenya: BAT backs antitobacco lobbyists to challenge new tax proposal for cigarettes - 04 September 2015
- Poland: Poles smoking fewer (legal) cigarettes - 04 September 2015
- ASH comment on Lancet editorial on e-cigarettes - 28 August 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...