- Jeremy Hunt wants a 'smoke-free' Britain - 24 October 2014
- Retailer stung by shrinking tobacco pack sizes - 24 October 2014
- BAT expecting to fit thousands of gantry doors before ban - 24 October 2014
- Scotland: fire believed to have been caused by e-cigarette charger - 24 October 2014
- UK's £100m e-cigarette industry up in smoke? - 24 October 2014
- India steps up tobacco warnings to combat nearly 1m deaths - 24 October 2014
- Poland: Study documents significant rise in e-cigarette use among youth - 24 October 2014
- US: California's tobacco control efforts losing steam, report finds - 24 October 2014
- Parliamentary business: NHS report - 24 October 2014
- Parliamentary business: electronic cigarettes - 24 October 2014
- Tobacco Tax Gaps: Small Rise Shows Need for New Government Action - 16 October 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...