- Labour considers extra NHS spending as key manifesto commitment - 19 September 2014
- Wales: Illegal tobacco detection dogs given more time to sniff - 19 September 2014
- Ireland: Mum to quit smoking after daughter racks up 10,000 retweets - 19 September 2014
- Sunderland: Council urges smokers to stub out cigarettes for Stoptober - 19 September 2014
- Worcestershire: Local people urged to quit smoking as part of national eye health week - 19 September 2014
- New survey finds regular use of electronic cigarettes by children still rare - 17 September 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...