- Birmingham: Man fined for hiding in aircraft toilet to smoke - 12 February 2016
- Neanderthal DNA may account for nicotine addiction and depression - 12 February 2016
- New EU tobacco regulations will benefit e-cig market, says blu - 12 February 2016
- European Ombudsman criticises Commission on tobacco lobbying - 12 February 2016
- US: Colorado legislators vote against warning labels on nicotine products - 12 February 2016
- US Jury: Smokers didn’t prove Marlboros have defective design - 12 February 2016
- US: Internet searches reflect vaping's surge - 12 February 2016
- BAT sets up West African operations in Nigeria - 12 February 2016
- Comment: Tory socks in a twist over charities - 12 February 2016
- Statement in support of Smokefree Southwest - 05 February 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...