- E-cigarettes are popular with teenagers - but few of those who try them become regular users - 16 April 2015
- Ipswich: Second taxi driver taken to court for smoking in his vehicle - 16 April 2015
- US: E-cigarette flavourings 'can be harmful' according to study - 16 April 2015
- US: Tobacco companies' lawsuit: New FDA guidelines violate free speech - 16 April 2015
- Nigeria: Campaigners urge strong anti-tobacco law - 16 April 2015
- Which party leader is most popular in these election-inspired E-Cigarette flavours? - 16 April 2015
- France: Strip tease - video in support of standard packs - 16 April 2015
- Tobacco Display Ban at the point of sale in small stores Implementation date: 6 April 2015 - 02 April 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...