- BAT loses e-cigarette managing director - 21 November 2014
- Gambling sales rep stole £38,000 from employers Imperial Tobacco - 21 November 2014
- Ireland: 278 convictions over smoking ban breaches since 2004 - 21 November 2014
- Canada: Alberta to phase in flavoured tobacco ban legislation, but exempts menthol - 21 November 2014
- Denmark: Supreme Court clears tobacco firms in case filed by ex-smoker - 21 November 2014
- Germany: Court says e-cigarette liquids are not medicines - 21 November 2014
- US: The Great American Smokeout: a great day to quit smoking - 21 November 2014
- Tobacco Tax Gaps: Small Rise Shows Need for New Government Action - 16 October 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...