- Charities delight at standardised tobacco packaging announcement - 26 January 2015
- Warning that ‘plain packaging’ will boost tobacco black market - 26 January 2015
- Ukip's official health spokesperson: “I absolutely love the smoking ban - 26 January 2015
- Sheffield: Sports teams back anti-smoking scheme with free tickets offer - 26 January 2015
- Warrington: Wolves' second U-turn on e-cigarettes - 26 January 2015
- Imperial Tobacco launches caffeinated mouth strips - 26 January 2015
- Derby: E-cigarette blamed for illness of Allenton boy, 11 - 26 January 2015
- US: E-cigarettes in checked luggage pose fire risk, U.S. FAA says - 26 January 2015
- France: Four tobacco makers accused of collusion - 26 January 2015
- Young people demonstrate against Imperial Tobacco's shameless behaviour in Laos - 26 January 2015
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...