- Smokers more likely to think cancer is a death sentence - 26 May 2015
- £1,000 fines urged in crackdown on litter louts - 26 May 2015
- Japan Tobacco to sell drink business - 26 May 2015
- Are your lungs the same age you are? And what to do to improve your lung health - 26 May 2015
- Smokers warned to be vigilant after discarded cigarette causes house fire - 26 May 2015
- Scotland: Fifers still flouting NHS smoking ban - 26 May 2015
- ASH response to PMI's legal challenge on standardised tobacco packaging - 22 May 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...