- Research: Study finds adverse short-term effect of vaping on aortic stiffness - 30 August 2016
- Research suggests brain's nicotine receptors may be target for Alzheimer's treatment - 30 August 2016
- Research: Transplant recipients who resume smoking have shorter survival - 30 August 2016
- Costa Rica: Government welcomes needs assessment on tobacco control measures - 30 August 2016
- Japan: Big Tobacco introduces new vaping products as cigarette alternatives - 30 August 2016
- South Korea: Philip Morris, British American Tobacco under investigation over alleged tax evasion - 30 August 2016
- Stop Smoking Services still successful but need to do better if NHS shortfall is to be plugged - 18 August 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...