- British American Tobacco: UK High Commissioner faces the music at home, in Pakistan - 01 April 2015
- Imperial Tobacco shares fall ahead of key meeting about merger - 01 April 2015
- Scotland: NHS goes smokefree - 01 April 2015
- Scotland: Children's charter targets smoking - 01 April 2015
- Ireland: 10 million illicit cigarettes seized in Dublin - 01 April 2015
- India: Poster girl of India’s campaign against tobacco dies at 28 - 01 April 2015
- Survey: cigarette consumption falls among commuters who start cycling to work - 01 April 2015
- New Government anti-illicit tobacco strategy - 24 March 2015
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...