- Stop Smoking Service numbers down but quit rates stay the same - 20 August 2014
- North East: smoking is killing one South Tynesider a day - 20 August 2014
- North West: thousands of illegal cigarettes seized from Wirral shops - 20 August 2014
- Study: heart disease rates fall across Europe - 20 August 2014
- Study: effects of smoking during pregnancy can span generations - 20 August 2014
- Study: intervention helps smokers quit following hospital stay - 20 August 2014
- Advertising Authority Rules Against Tobacco Industry Again: ASH Calls JTI Ad Campaign "Blatantly Dishonest" - 29 July 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...