- UK’s Department of Health and Patti White to receive Luther Terry Awards - 22 December 2014
- China: Parliament considers curbs on tobacco advertising - 22 December 2014
- Devon and Somerset: Police dogs sniff out £30k worth of illegal tobacco - 22 December 2014
- Nottingham: Firefighters put out blaze at Imperial Tobacco in Dunkirk - 22 December 2014
- Obituary: Dr Nigel Gray - 22 December 2014
- Obituary: Professor Anthony Hedley - 22 December 2014
- Media Advisory: Standardised "plain" Packaging: Government in third U-turn? - 18 December 2014
You can learn more on e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Point of Sale display, youth smoking, taxation and smuggling are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Beyond Smoking Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
The place where the news lives. Find our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...