- E-cigarette industry body seeks government meeting to discuss EU vaping regulations in the wake of Brexit vote - 28 June 2016
- New research says the tobacco industry is shrinking thanks to smoking bans - 28 June 2016
- Medway Maritime Hospital Trust goes smokefree - 28 June 2016
- India: Cigarette sales dip for fourth consecutive year - 28 June 2016
- Indonesia: Pictorial warnings not included in tobacco bill - 28 June 2016
- Charities call for Government action to maintain progress on smoking in pregnancy rates - 16 June 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...