- Analysis: Nicotine without smoke—putting electronic cigarettes in context - 29 April 2016
- EU: Commission under fire for lack of transparency in tobacco lobby meetings - 29 April 2016
- EU: Tobacco industry calls for transparency - 29 April 2016
- US: Massachusetts Senate approves under-21 ban on tobacco sales - 29 April 2016
- India: Tobacco majors win interim relief over pack warnings - 29 April 2016
- Malaysia: No proof excise duty hike caused increase in illicit smokes, MCTC says - 29 April 2016
- Pictures: BAT AGM protest - 29 April 2016
- Nicotine without smoke - why electronic cigarettes can improve public health. ASH comment on RCP report - 28 April 2016
You can learn more about e-cigarettes and the regulation of nicotine containing products (NCPs) here.
For information about smoking in your region, visit our Local Toolkit, a set of materials to help ensure that tackling tobacco use is high on the local public health agenda.
Our briefing providing some practical steps to minimise the problem of smoke drift in the home and workplace can be downloaded here.
All you need to know about tobacco control, legislation, the effect of tobacco on health or secondhand smoking. More...
Standardised packaging, point of sale display and smoking in cars are the current hot topics in tobacco control. Smoking Still Kills articulates ASH's vision of a world free the harm caused by tobacco. More...
See our press releases, how to subscribe to our newsletters and a calendar of tobacco-control-related events. More...